Sunday, March 12, 2017

Intro to Foundation

*started earlier than posted*
  We are finally starting the dreadful foundation project for this class!
  My group for the magazine was so well figured out, my three partners from the entire were together. When this project was first discussed in class, we immediately decided to do a magazine in the blink of an eye. Mostly because we didn't know anything about film. Do I regret not picking a film? Maybe a little. But at the same time two of my group members are very good at photography, and since all of the pictures had to be completely original we figured why not?".

   We also instantly started brainstorming topics on what we could do because whatever it was it would have to be something actually acquirable. We decided somewhere in between a men's fashion/lifestyle magazine. It seemed easy enough (even though I'm the only guy in the group). But we all knew other guys with very distinct fashion senses we though it might be interesting but didn't give it much thought apart from that. That was all we knew about the project, we focused on learning other things for the class rather than focusing on this project.

   Since this is my first post I don't have much to say. I'm not completely sure about the men's life magazine, it seems to hard and the fact that a main part of the magazine requires having models, it's not fun to have to depend on other people for a grade, which I have learned from past experiences. I'll have to talk to my friends about what I think and then decide what we want to do. For now, I enjoy this blogging thing, it's a nice release of everything and stress about the project. More on our topic later


-Iggy 

No comments:

Post a Comment