Thursday, March 30, 2017

Pictures! (finally)

This Wednesday I took advantage that I had to stay after school to wait for my friend and decided to head over to the weekly Photo Club meeting to snap some pictures of Erin in the zone for my magazine. Since my double page spread will be all about her, I thought it would be nice to take some candid pictures of her in her natural element. Also, for my cover picture I just asked her to put her hair down and I took a picture of her face, since it was going to be edited anyways the background of the picture didn't matter. I went into the room and took a variety of pictures from different angles so I could later choose the best one. I still need to take my pictures for the table of contents, which will can be pretty much anything, just a filler picture, I need to talk to Sandra and Camila whether it should be cohesive with their magazines. Apart from all of this, the only thing I need is to again stop by the photo room at school and take pictures of physical copies of her photos, as I would love to include her art in the article but all pictures need to be original. Anyways, now I can finally actually start working on my cover, on to editing!

P.S


Great pictures of Erin
-Iggy

No comments:

Post a Comment