Thursday, April 6, 2017

Crisis

While working on my double page spread, I was getting the photos that I had taken of Erin's pictures to put on my double page spread. However, being friends with Erin and knowing she's in AP Photo, I noticed that some of the pictures I had were for her concentration, the assignment that AP art students do all year in which they submit a variety of artworks following the same theme. So, I knew I couldn't use those because if they were to be posted online, she could be accused of plagiarism. I texted her about it and turns out all of the pictures I was planning to use were for her portfolio. Meaning, I couldn't use any of them. I had to redo my entire pictures, and at this late in the process I was kind of freaking out. All in all, it's somewhat resolved, she emailed me some other pictures that she had taken so I have to go print those out in order to take pictures of them and then put them in my magazine. It probably wasn't as big of a deal as I thought it was, but this late into the project, any kind of inconvenience can seem like a huge deal. On to finishing!

No comments:

Post a Comment