Friday, April 7, 2017

The End

As I finish my double page spread, I am so relieved. Probably, more than I should be. But I was just dreading this project so much that finishing it seems like such a dream. After my little crisis of having to change all of my pictures, it went pretty smoothly afterwards. The day I was planning to use the pictures but couldn't, I took advantage of the time and worked with what I had. So, I did my layout for my double page spread and set it up on Joomag, so when I had all of the information and pictures ready from Erin, I could just write them in. I decided to take up about a quarter of the first page just for the title and a picture. After that, the beginning of my article will be just a basic introduction about Erin Imhof and who she is, and what she does. That will just be the first page. Then, the second page will include one column that will have the text from my interview with Erin, with the questions and answers displayed. My questions will be italicized to make it easy to follow. I have 5 full fledged responses from Erin, but I will probably cut them down or take out some of the questions because of space. On the left side of the column, I will include some of Erin's photography. This is to give a visual to Erin's as she talks about it in the article. All in all, I'm happy to finally be finishing this project, and now I have to move on to the CCR, and figure out how to do a voice over. 
Photos of my layout: 


-Iggy

No comments:

Post a Comment