Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Table of Contents

Joomag is so much harder to use than expected. It was SO many different settings and tools and options it can get a little overwhelming while working.  Just doing the table of contents was such a hassle. Getting the text box placement just to even have the word "contents" in the right place took more time than should ever be spent on a single text box. Thank god I had Sandra to help me out, I don't know what I would do without her. After about a class period of work, I finally got everything just in the place it needed to be and I'm pretty satisfied. I decided to keep it in the black and white theme, because I really do want my issue to be cohesive with colors and not have random placement willy-nilly. All I have to do now is add pictures to it and it will be all set. I think I'll have to add some pictures behind the roman numerals just like Sandra and Nikki's, but I will make the big page next to it one big black and white picture of pretty much anything. This project is finally moving into it's final stages and I am so excited.
-Iggy

No comments:

Post a Comment