Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Cover Outline

I took a little more time in class to do my cover outline today. I needed to work out what I wanted my magazine to look like. I didn't want to just start and put something together willy-nilly. Because it would have been a mess. I already had a quick drawing of what I wanted my cover to look like, which was Erin, with her black and white hair parted, and then the background would be black and white but in contrast to her hair.
This was my original drawing that I did probably in less then 20 minutes
I spent a class period drawing my cover out in a way more detailed way. I used the drawing tool on the school's iPad's and used a stylus to draw everything out. I would have liked to draw facial features on it but sadly I do not have the artistic talent to do so. Either way, I'm proud of it since I spent so much focused time on it and now I know exactly what I want. 
Nikki was even generous enough to document my concentration of my sketching while using a picture of Erin as reference. For now,
-Iggy

No comments:

Post a Comment