Wednesday, March 22, 2017

First Outside Feedback

Today in class we did our first feedback session for our portfolio. We went to the media center at school and we were put into groups specifically designed so we wouldn't be with members of our own group. This was just to get critiques on how we were doing from unbiased opinions. It also helped that I didn't really know any of the other people in my group. When I went up the group seemed to really like the direction I was going in so it made me feel really good about my project and not so dull about it. I got some good feedback from Ms. Marchetti about how my issue should be more cohesive with my group members but apart from that I think I was pretty good. This was a really good and helpful activity for myself and others and I think it would be necessary to do it again,
-Iggy

No comments:

Post a Comment