Sunday, March 12, 2017

Getting into it

I don't know anything about photography.
  I've accepted it. Next class we talked about the photography magazine. As Sandra and Camila passionately talked about their ideas I just stood there wondering what to even do. After some I still don't know exactly how we're splitting the magazine up, but after some discussion ( and a brief argument with Nikki) I know I will be doing a feature location piece. Doesn't have to do with photography itself but it does provide a nice visual stimulus for the audience.

   I think I'm gonna do my feature location on a village in the amazon rain forest. Nikki says she stayed there and has beautiful pictures of the people and animals. For content itself I don't expect to have any trouble. As long as I do my research I know I'll be fine. And I'm also genuinely interested in the topic I've always been curious about other cultures and just their environment. 

   I'm not exactly sure about how we're gonna make the magazine come off. I know we want a simplistic design for the cover since it's an artsy-type magazine. More on that later. I also have to figure out the other thing to include in the table of contents. All that matters for now is that we have the topic and our pieces figured out. Anyways, it's almost midnight and I've procrastinated enough so more on that later. 
-Iggy

No comments:

Post a Comment