Sunday, March 26, 2017

Filler

So far, everything is going smoothly. My group members and I are progressing on our projects. I have my basic color scheme and style figured out for my issue so that's good. I still have to take pictures of Erin for the actual magazine as the pictures we use should be original. I totally forgot to take pictures of some of her work which was on display at a school event so that was bad on my part. I have to stop by the school's photo room and do that. I think I'm gonna have pictures of her, her art, the school, and probably her house, but I haven't decided on the last one, depends on her schedule.I would just like to have everything necessary for readers to "get to know" Erin. Since my double page spread is interview based, I've been thinking of also interviewing some of Erin's models and peers to get outside opinions on her. I would include those in little side notes but not as part of the main focus. Also, I know my group has set up a date to get together and talk about our magazine and set up the basic outline of it through our Joomag account. This is set to be on April 1st but everything will have to be figured out. I will keep updating on everything throughout the next week, as the actual magazine is slowly coming to life, with a lot of work to be done. 
-Iggy

No comments:

Post a Comment