Sunday, March 19, 2017

Youth

In my magazine, since I'm working in a group, it's important for our issues to be different while still remaining the same (since they're supposed to be from the same line). Everyone in the group has chosen to do a different theme for their issue depending on their double page spread. This will be the only other thing that will be on the front cover apart from the title and date. For example: Since Camila's piece is about Instagram and emerging technology, hers is aesthetic. After some thinking and a little help from Sandra, I decided to name my issue Youth. I did this because it correlates to how my double page spread is about up-and-coming photographer, 17 year old Erin Imhof. Apart from this I'm thinking about including some other youth related things in the table of contents of my magazine. Right now I don't have anything concrete, but I was thinking including something about a local art festival/showcase or some kind of school program. But I'll figure it out when I get there. 
-Iggy

No comments:

Post a Comment